- What are the signs made of?
The signs are made of heavy wood sign board. They are hand painted and will will withstand rain and wind.
- How are the keepsake plaques personalized?
The keepsake plaques are hand painted. They include the baby's first and middle name, date of birth, weight, and length. Wooden embellishments can also be added for an additional cost.
- Will the signs tear up my yard?
No, we ensure that our signs will not damage sprinkler systems or underground cables.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and credit card. Payment is required in advance.
- Are reservations required?
Reservations are recommended, but not required. If you do not make a reservation please allow 24 hours for your greeting to be set up. It also helps to know in advance of an upcoming occasion so we can prepare the keepsake plaque. For storks you can make an estimated reservation, and call when the baby is born to finalize the set-up date.
- Do you have gift certificates?
Yes, you can order a gift certificate for any occasion.
- What if I need to cancel an order?
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 48 hours prior to set-up. If not you will receive a 75% refund. Refunds are not available if the homeowner does not allow us to set up the display, the homeowner asks us to remove the display early, the wrong address was provided, we cannot gain access to a gated community, or the homeowner has a dog or other safety hazard that prevents us from safely setting up the display.
- Does someone need to be home when the sign is delivered?
No, we will set up the sign and leave a card in the door, unless you are paying COD. However, to prevent alarm, we request that someone in the household is notified of the greeting set-up.
- Can I use the sign inside for an indoor event?
Yes, we can set up the sign indoors for you.
- Do you deliver to business offices?
Yes... as long as there is a grassy area for greeting display. Greetings will be set up right before daybreak and taken down at 5:30 p.m. the same day.
- Do you deliver every day of the week?
- Can you deliver at night to surprise someone?
Yes, if you want the sign to be a surprise we will set it up between 11pm and 1am. We recommend the someone in the household be notified to prevent alarm.
- What are your delivery areas? We deliver for FREE up to 20 miles from our location, 62 Kings Hwy, Conway AR 72032. Delivery is available for more than 20 miles at a rate of $0.40/mi. Customer pick up is also available.
- Greetings From the Yard reserves the right to photograph and publish all greetings for marketing purposes.
- Non-Returned or Damaged Items: If upon pickup there are missing and/or damaged signs from the display we will charge the card on file or, for cash customers, will contact you immediately for payment by phone for each missing and/or damaged sign. Large Signs are $250 each. Small Signs are $30 each.
- Customer Liability: Signs and their installation will create holes in the ground and may cause damage to small flowers, bushes or other lawn ornaments. Please notify us of the presence of any irrigation systems, as we are not responsible for any damage during the greeting set-up or removal. You, The Customer, assume all responsibility for any and all damage caused by signs and their installation.